Do you feel like you have to wear red every day for the holiday season? Recently, I was looking through the outfits that I had planned for around Christmas and noticed they were all red tones (with some burgundy, too). Although these are my go-to colors for Christmas, it made me think. There are so many other ways to still dress festive.
Two of my favorite holiday attire purchases lately are my blush faux fur jacket and my metallic pleated midi skirt. When combined, they make an easy festive holiday look.
Ways To Dress Festive Without Wearing Red:
- Add Faux Fur – Faux fur jackets and a vest are always in for winter. Adding this gorgeous SheIn jacket really completed my look. I wore mine with the arms out because I though it makes me look more dressy. I recommend sizing down in this particular jacket, since it does run big. You can find sizing tips for shopping at SheIn Here.
- Add Metallics– Adding a metallic skirt, dress, or scarf is an easy way to make a festive look. Pleated skirts are so in right now, so I had to have this one.
- Statement Jewelry– Usually statement earrings are my go-to, but adding a statement necklace really added a wow factor to this look.
- Add A Heel- Adding a heel really dresses up a look. If you need tips on how to walk into the holidays in comfort, make sure to check this post out.
- Wear Other Festive Colors- Greens, black, cobalt blue tones, deep purples, navy and blush pink are all beautiful colors for the holidays. I will still be wearing red a ton, but this is how to change it up a bit.
Jake and I are headed to Nashville, Tennessee for a holiday vacation tomorrow. I have some fun holiday outfits picked out for our trip. We are doing a ton of traveling this month, so make sure to subscribe to my blog. You do not want to miss out on our adventures!
What are your go-to holiday colors/attire?