Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it! If you’re looking for a Gal-entine’s Day gift, a gift for your significant other or a gift to hint to your honey….. I have you covered with a wide range of options!
I always keep a wish list board on my Pinterest account to help my husband pick out gifts for me or to keep track of what I would like to purchase for myself. Being a med school wife, I have to pick and choose my purchases carefully. I like keeping a wish list to manage what I am eyeing each season, so I can really decide what I cannot live with out.
I know this might seem a little tacky to have a wish list for my husband to see, but honestly he thanked me recently for it. He said I am hard to buy for, so he loves knowing what I genuinely want.
- Prada Mini Saffiano Promenade Bag, Pink (Peonia) :$1,130. This is a little on the pricey side, but OMG how gorgeous is this? I like to think of Louis, Prada, Gucci, etc as an investment 😉 These are handbags that you will have and love forever. The craftsmanship is wonderful and styles are truly classic.
- Sonix Cora iPhone Case: iPhone 6 iPhone 7 : $35. This iPhone case is too cute. I have had a Sonix case for over two years and it has held up beautifully. I highly recommend this brand for their quality and great designs.
- Kate Spade New Pearl Place Rose Bowl : $75. I have been eyeing this gorgeous vase for a long time. I mean the gold polka dot details, how fabulous is this? This would be a PERFECT gift to go along a beautiful Valentine’s Day bouquet.
- BaubleBar Fluoro Crispin Drops : $48. These earrings come in several colors. The fuchsia would be perfect as a Valentine’s Day fit. I have had my eyes on these for a few weeks.
- Lisi Lerch Tassel Earring: $98. Shown in cotton candy. Where do I even begin? Lisi Lerch has some of the most GORGEOUS jewelry. Tassels have been in for a while and are something I can’t get enough of. These earrings are just beautiful. Can I have these in every color, please?
- Lilly Pulitzer, Limonada Cashmere Wrap, $198. Shown in dragon fruit. Lilly Pulitzer is one of those brands that is the epitome of a southern lady. Growing up, my home town had a Lilly P. store and it was always one of my favorite brands. This wrap is so classic and incorporates the tassel trend. I always feel confident purchasing Lilly because I know years to come I will still love it. Its so bright, classy and girly. What is better than that?
- Kendra Scott Harlow Statement Necklace:$195.Shown in rose quartz. Kendra Scott has been one of my go to jewelry brands for a few years. I have the Harlow statement necklace in hot pink and turquoise. I have love love loved this gorgeous necklace! One of the big colors this season is light pink, so I am very tempted to purchase this necklace with my upcoming birthday discount.
- Charles by Charles David Peyton Pump: $49.94. I recently purchased these beauties as a gift for my self and when they arrived they were even better than pictured. Charles David is one of those shoe brands that holds up well and has great designs. I cannot wait to wear these shoes when I’m craving a pop of pink.
- Tory Burch Ivy Leopard Cross-Body: on sale for $346.50. Okay friends, this is a non-traditional V-Day gift being leopard, but hey, leopard is always a good idea. Also, I had been eyeing this bag since around Christmas time and it’s finally on sale. I might have to snatch it up before it’s gone. Its a great price for Tory.
- BCBGeneration Darron Two-Toned Patent Pump $69.95. These red pumps are absolutely gorgeous and perfect for Valentine’s Day. I actually ordered these the other day and they just came. I’m in love! I also recommend Auturo Chiang Gracen Pointy Toe Studded Pump : $89.99. This is a similar look. I have these heels in adobe and they’re the perfect way to dress up an outfit. Plus these shoes are very comfortable. They are a great Valentino dupe for about 1/10th of the price. I have been been asked if they were Valentino.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette: $42.I can honestly say that this is my favorite eye shadow palette I’ve ever had. When I first looked at it, I had no plans to buy it. It’s different than my normal pink and gold tones, but the make up artist told me I had to have it so I gave it a chance. This palette is amazing; it blends well and has gorgeous colors. This palette frequently sells out, so if you don’t have it, you need it.
- Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon: $25. In case you didn’t know, I am a little bit of a wino. I specifically cannot get enough Cab Sauv. Being a 20-something med school wife, I cannot always afford to splurge on a bottle of expensive wine. I mean, I love to shop…..priorities, right? Thank you to my wonderful big brother for introducing me to Decoy. This wine is so smooth and worth every penny.
- Absolutely Beautiful Things By: Anna Spiro, also sold here :Best price $21.42. Recently I ordered this gorgeous West Elm coffee table when it when on major sale. Once the coffee table arrived, for the week I received shipments of coffee table books every day. After a while my husband, said “Can you please stop ordering coffee table books?” Basically, I am addicted to coffee table books. Don’t worry, I returned about half of my orders. I was just looking for the perfect ones. This book is a little on the girly side, but OMG its so gorgeous. It’s definitely on my wish list.
- Classic Monogram Necklace, Love Always by Stephanie Diaz Base price $100. I ordered this monogram necklace about a year ago and have loved it. When I need to add a little something to an outfit, it’s perfect. Mine is size extra large and chain length 16″. As Reese Witherspoon once said, “My sheets are monogrammed, so is my silverware and pretty much everything else I own. My rule is, if it’s not moving — monogram it!” Being a southern girl, I feel the same way.
- Red Quilted Double Wall Traveler Starbucks Mug: On Sale $13.79. I received this traveler mug for Christmas from my wonderful mother-in-law. She is seriously the best at giving gifts. I have always been obsessed with Starbuck’s mugs, since they keep the beverage warm or cold for so long. This mug is no different and the gold and quilted details are perfect for any girly girl.
- Tory Burch Fleming Snake Convertible Shoulder Bag: This gorgeous hot pink bag comes in two sizes: small $495 or larger size $550. I would recommend the smaller for an evening look and the large for an everyday look. I have been eyeing this bag for a while.
- Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle in Volcano $28. A Carpi Blue candle is the perfect gift for any occasion. I have this in the blue color and have loved it. The smell is so refreshing and it looks beautiful too.
- Jon Hart Grande $43 with monogram. When I got engaged, this make up bag was the first thing I purchased with my new initials. I have always been a huge Jon Hart fan. Their products are not only beautiful, but they’re also always well made. This bag will fit in any large handbag and matches my weekender bag perfectly. This is perfect for traveling, since it will fit all of my make up in it.
So I have to ask, which gift ideas are your favorite?